What is Insight Mobile Banking?
Insight is a leading provider of financial solutions for consumers who don’t have a traditional bank account. Insight services a mobile banking account and a prepaid debit card to manage transactions, pay bills, direct deposit paychecks and more. At LendNation, we offer the Insight Mobile Banking account, which is designed to be an easy, simple way to safely keep and manage your money.
What are the Benefits of a Mobile Banking Account?
A mobile banking account offers a new, safe way to handle your money. It’s easy and safer than carrying cash. The Insight Mobile Banking account can get you paid early.1 Many direct deposit customers get their paycheck on Wednesday instead of Friday. You get access to all features with no upgrade required. You also receive real-time activity alerts. Download the mobile app to manage your account, receive alerts with updates about account activity and more.
Where can I use an Insight Card?
Insight cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. You can also withdraw cash where it’s convenient from thousands of ATMs plus one free in-network ATM withdrawal per month. Find in-network locations or visit your local LendNation.
What if I have a Prepaid Debit Card?
The Insight Mobile Banking account offers several enhanced features. You can receive text or email alerts for transactions, open a partner savings account6, receive overdraft protection, and withdraw one time per month from an in-network ATM for free7. There are many reasons to get the mobile banking account over a prepaid debit card.
FIND A STORE NEAR ME
LendNation has more than 200 locations across 11 states ready to help you sign up for Insight Mobile Banking.
1. Timing of direct deposit posting depends on when we get notice from your employer and may vary from pay period to pay period.
2. Message and data rates apply.
3. Please see the Insight Accountholder Agreement for terms and conditions related to bill payment service.
4. Third party fees of $5.95 or less apply.
5. A fee of $15 applies to each overdraft we pay and may be imposed covering overdrafts created by purchase transactions. We reserve the right to require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. We pay overdrafts at our discretion and do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection at InsightMobileBanking.com.
6. Please see your Insight Accountholder Agreement for terms and conditions related to this optional savings account.
7. All other $2.50 per withdrawal, plus any ATM owner fees. For a list of in-network ATM’s visit InsightMobileBanking.com. Withdrawal limits apply.
The USA PATRIOT Act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You will be asked to provide documentation as proof of identification.
*Banking services provided by Republic Bank of Chicago, Member FDIC. The Insight Mobile Banking Visa® Debit Card is issued by Republic Bank of Chicago pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. With the exception of fees associated with cash withdrawals at participating retail locations; prices, fees, limits, terms, and conditions are established by Republic Bank of Chicago, Member FDIC.
QC Financial Services, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns do not control the bank account or hold funds.