Green Dot Visa Debit Card
Green Dot Visa Debit Card* Helps You Manage Your Money
The Green Dot Visa Debit Card provides you with banking features to help you better access, budget and manage your money. It offers the tools and insights you need from a brand you trust. Use the Green Dot card to make purchases, pay bills, direct deposit your paycheck and more. A Green Dot card is easy, convenient, and safer than carrying cash.
Benefits of a Green Dot Visa Debit Card
- Early direct deposit – Get your pay up to 2 days early & government benefits up to 4 days early1
- Overdraft Protection – Unlock overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in and eligible direct deposit2
- High-yield savings account – Earn over 10x the national savings rate average3
- Add cash – Reload at any LendNation store4
- Send and receive money from your card to another Green Dot Bank-issued card for free5
- Mobile app with account alerts6
- Manage your account online or in-app
- Free online bill pay5
- No credit check
What is a GreenDot Visa Debit Card?
Green Dot is a leading provider of financial solutions for consumers who don’t have a traditional bank account. Green Dot provides a debit card and bank account to manage your transactions, pay bills, direct deposit paychecks and more. At LendNation, we offer the Green Dot Visa Debit Card, which is designed to be an easy, simple way to keep your money safe and secure, and to help you access it whenever you need it.
What are the Benefits of a Green Dot Visa Debit Card?
A Green Dot account offers a new, safe way to handle your money. It’s easy and safer than carrying cash. The Green Dot account can get you paid early. Many direct deposit customers get their paycheck on Wednesday instead of Friday. You get access to all features with no upgrade required. You also receive real-time activity alerts. Download the mobile app to manage your account, receive alerts with updates about account activity and more.
Where can I use a GreenDot Card?
Green Dot cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
What if I have a prepaid debit card?
There are many reasons to get the Green Dot Debit card over a prepaid card. The Green Dot card offers several enhanced features. You can benefit from early direct deposit, overdraft protection, high-yield savings account and more.
Find a GreenDot Card Store near me
LendNation has more than 350+ locations across 12 states ready to help you sign up for a Green Dot debit card
Get a mobile banking card today
1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your Green Dot account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
2. Activated, chip-enabled debit card, eligible direct deposit and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction.
3. Interest is paid annually on the average daily balance savings of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $10,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of February 2022 APY may change before or after you open an account. See Account Agreement at GreenDot.com for terms and conditions.
4. Third party fees of $5.95 or less apply. Limits apply.
5. Active personalized card required. Limits apply.
6. Message and data rates apply.
*Green Dot Cards are issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. These registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.
QC Financial Services, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns do not control the bank account or hold funds.